Last Updated: November 21, 2023
Access and Use
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site at any time. We may also impose limits or restrict your access to parts of or this entire Site without notice or liability.
The content on this Site, including without limitation text, data, articles, designs, images, photographs, graphics, illustrations, digital artwork, logos, audio, video and any intellectual property related thereto (“Content”), is provided by us or our third party licensors.
We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Content solely for your personal and noncommercial purposes. Use that exceeds these purposes, such as resale or redistribution, is prohibited without our prior written consent.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on this Site are the registered and/or unregistered marks of Backroads Media, our licensors or third parties. No license is granted to use any of these marks.
You agree not to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit any Content that (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or proprietary rights of any party; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or tortious; (iii) victimizes, harasses, degrades, threatens or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability; (iv) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or promotional materials such as spam; (v) contains viruses or any other technologies that could limit or harm the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or (vi) impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Site or the services available on this Site;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access this Site beyond what is permitted by our robots.txt file; bypass our robot exclusion headers; or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any source code that is not purposefully made available;
- Take any action that damages or unduly burdens the infrastructure of this Site;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information from this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other unauthorized means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site or any related system or network; or
Intellectual Property Rights
The Mobile Deer Hunter name, logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Backroads Media or our licensors. Access to this Site does not authorize you to use any branding or logos contained in this Site without the express written consent of Backroads Media.
The Content on this Site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws in the United States and worldwide. Backroads Media owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and improvement of the Content unless otherwise noted.
You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create derivative works from the Content without our express written consent. Other names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases in this Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or tradenames of Backroads Media or other entities.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your access, browsing and use of this Site and the Content is at your own risk. This Site and all Content is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
We make no representations or warranties about (i) the accuracy, completeness or timely availability of this Site or the Content; or (ii) compatibility of this Site with your computer equipment, software or telecommunications equipment. We disclaim any warranties including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Backroads Media, its officers, directors, employees, members, agents, contractors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use this Site or the Content. These limitations apply regardless of whether the damages arise from (i) the use or inability to access or use this Site or the Content; (ii) any action you take based on the Content; (iii) any failure to provide services or any loss of data; (iv) personal injury or death; (v) losses sustained by you or third parties; (vi) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in the Content; (vii) links or references to other materials; (viii) the security of any data submitted by or on behalf of you; or (ix) any other matter relating to this Site or the Content.
These limitations apply to direct liabilities and do not affect any obligations we may have that cannot by law be excluded or limited. All claims against us shall be deemed waived unless made within one (1) year from the date when you knew or reasonably should have known the facts giving rise to the claim.
Third Party References
Third party names, logos and marks may be used on this Site for informational or reference purposes only to identify the third party sources of products and services. Use of these marks does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by Backroads Media.
This Site may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience. Links do not imply Backroads Media’s endorsement or association with such sites. Accessing those links is at your own risk. Backroads Media makes no representations or warranties about the content or accuracy of these third party websites.
We reserve the right, with or without notice, to restrict, deny or terminate your access to all or any part of this Site at any time without liability. Upon any such denial or termination, you agree to immediately discontinue accessing or using this Site and destroy all materials obtained from this Site.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any content, feature or functionality of this Site at any time without notice or liability.